- Winter in Melbourne - Match & Win! ("the Online Game") can be played online at www.winterinmelbourne.com from 26 June to 16 July 2017.
- The Online Game is open to all participants currently residing in Singapore and Malaysia. Employees (and their immediate families) of Visit Victoria ("the Company"), their advertising and design agencies, distributors and partners are not eligible to participate in the online game.
- To play the Online Game, Participants will be presented with 10 unique pairs of images featuring Victoria's snowfields and winter activities. Participants will need to remember the cards placement and match the correct pairs once the game timer starts. Participants must complete matching all correct pairs within 40 seconds.
- All Participants who successfully complete the Online Game within 40 seconds will be entered into our Grand Draw and Weekly Draws.
- Each Participant or Facebook ID is allowed to play the Online Game for an unlimited number of times, however, only the first successful entry will be recorded.
- The Final Draw will take place after 16 July 2017. Winners will be announced on VisitMelbourne Singapore and Malaysia Facebook pages.
- Winners will be contacted via their submitted email addresses.
GRAND DRAW PRIZES
- All Prizes are non-transferable, not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item and shall be subject to such terms and conditions which the Company and/or the relevant vendor, merchant or supplier of the goods or services may at its/their sole and absolute discretion impose. The Participant agrees to abide by those terms and conditions.
- The Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, vary, modify, exchange or substitute any Prize or any term or particulars of any Prize without liability to furnish any reason and/or notice to any person.
- The Company and/or the relevant vendor, merchant or supplier of the goods or services shall determine the color, style, any fittings, fixtures, packaging, accessories and/or form of the Prize, as appropriate. The Participant shall accept the Prize and the Company shall be under no obligation to entertain any request by the Participant to change any aspect of the Prize. The Company makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms and conditions with respect to the Prize awarded in the Online Game, and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss, cost or damage to any person resulting or arising from any of this Online Game's Prizes or the use of it.
- The Company shall notify the Participants of the location where the relevant Prize is to be claimed. Participants will have to produce their NRIC or Passport and notification message to collect their Prize. Without any liability on the part of the Company, any unclaimed Prize within the given period will be kept by the Company for future uses. Any Participant whose Prize has been so forfeited shall not be entitled to any compensation notwithstanding non-receipt by him/her of any notification.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Company reserves the right to refuse participation for any ineligible Participants.
- Personal data of Participants will be collected as the company deems fit. The company shall reserve the particulars of the participants for their own internal usage only for this Campaign.
- By submitting the entry form, Participants agree that the Company may collect, use and disclose their personal data, as provided in the entry form, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy (available at our website: https://goo.gl/9wYf19): to administer the grand draw, including to contact winners for the administration of prizes in relation to the grand draw.
- The Company's decision on all matters relating to the grand draw process shall be final and binding. The Company shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence concerning the Campaign.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw, discontinue or terminate this Campaign at any time at its absolute discretion, without notice or liability to any person.
- The Company, its related corporations and/or employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with the Campaign, including without limitation, any illegible entry forms, error in computing, any computer system or equipment breakdown, electronic malfunction or any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post.
- The Company reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to exclude/disqualify any person from participating in this Campaign without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- The Company reserves the right to vary, delete or add to these terms and conditions at any time in its absolute discretion without notice or liability to the participants of the Campaign or any other person.
DECISION OF COMPANY FINALThe Company's decision on all matters relating to the Online Game or the interpretation or implementation of these terms and conditions shall be final and binding on all Participants. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
GOVERNING LAWThese terms and conditions shall be governed by the respective laws of Singapore and Malaysia.